JCB 555-260R ROTATING TELEHANDLER
With a 360° rotating boom, 26 metre lift height capacity, and 45 years of manufacturing heritage built in, the JCB 555-260R is designed with the most ambitious projects in mind.
Simple to operate and offering all-round productivity, versatility, efficiency and safety, you’ll find rotating telehandlers for sale across our expert dealer network.
Take yours for a spin today.
Whatever the application, our 555-260R rotating telehandler has been extensively tested and proven in real-world applications. Giving you maximum performance, exactly where you need it.
- JCB Automated technology for outrigger deployment provides industry-leading set up times; with the machine able to move from its travel position on tyres to fully rigged and ready to lift.
- 2 speed hydrostatic transmission with a 40kph road speed and one touch selectable site gear mode.
- Harmonised hydraulic system and attachment development provide class-leading winch raise and lower speeds.
- Auto auxiliary venting of hydraulic systems provides faster changes between attachments.
The JCB 555-260R combines the reach and lifting capability of a crane, the manoeuvrability of a telehandler and the access capability of a mobile work platform to offer 3 machines in 1.
- Man platform enabled as standard, allowing the machine to be configured as one of the strongest and safest mobile access platforms.
- JCB's Clearview Q-fit carriage enables a growing selection of attachments to be fitted including: standard forks, 360 forks, platforms, buckets, waste skips, and a variety of winches, hooks and jibs.
- Permanent 4-wheel drive provides all-terrain capability with options for traction and road bias tyres covering a wide range of machine duties and applications.
- Remote control options enable the machine to be operated from the elevated man platform or alongside the machine.