The "Dash 2" has arrived
The new JCB 100C-2 midi excavator is the result of years' of experience and insight building tracked excavators. It features the latest Stage V engine along with upgrades to machine performance, comfort and ease of use. All this on top of industry-leading fuel efficiency, safety and durability.
- New Stage V emissions compliant engine.
- New operator friendly 7”display panel.
- New safety features with lift overload, dig depth and tilt indicators.
- New tie down points for easier and safer transport
The new 100C-2 features the new Stage V engine with no compromise on performance. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds makes for efficient cycles, while new innovative features help to get the most from every drop of fuel.
- Tool select allows the operator to easily program up to ten different attachments.
- Class-leading tractive effort and tracking speeds.
- Auto kick down motors increase productivity automatically.
- Excellent bucket tear out forces with a speed or power bucket linkage.
Whether you’re a rental company or contractor, our midi excavators are designed to give you more than just great performance and long service life. The 100C-2 midi digger is compact enough to allow trucks to transport two machines at once adding to low cost of ownership.
- 500 hour greasing intervals.
- On-screen health check diagnostics saves time.
- Auto stop increases fuel efficiency.
- Flat glass throughout minimises replacement costs.
JCB has always believed that having a comfortable, easy to use working environment makes for a more productive operator. That’s why the new 100C-2 midi digger’s cab and controls have been upgraded to provide easy to see information and easy to use controls.
- New easy to read and navigate large display panel.
- Increase floor space and improved front screen visibility.
- New Bluetooth radio, powerful heating and air conditioning.
- Complete command of hydraulics through electro-proportional controls.
Maximum Dig Depth 4,94 m
Maximum Dump Height 5,490 m
Operating Weight 9.733 kg