The UV320 is an integrated Vertical Shaft Impactor and three-way split screening system, designed for the production of premium shaped aggregates for the concrete and asphalt industries.
Featuring the market leading Sandvik CV117 crusher it is an excellent unit for shaping materials and is able to produce three calibrated fractions, plus one oversize and one optional natural fine separation.
The UV320 is available in two types:
- Direct: Feed conveyor feeding directly into the VSI crusher without any pre-separation.
- Flex: with tippable grizzly, by-pass chute, natural fines screen and optional natural fines conveyor. Flexibility to direct all feed material after the feed station into the VSI crusher, or on the classifying screen, or as a mix to both.
- Sand - As “Flex” with the additional possibility to recirculate one or several individual fractions
- Closed circuit and interlocked process unit
- Highly efficient on board screen for product classification
- Quick set-up time so you can maximise production
- Easy access for service and maintenance
- Designed for maximum efficiency, high quality end product and low operating cost
Sandvik CV117 VSI crusher
No. of products
3 + Natural Fines
Direct: 18.6m (58.1 ft)
3.0 m (9.8 ft)
4.4 m (14.4 ft)
46,300 kg (101,800 lb)