Mobile hydrocone crusher
The QH441 is one of the most flexible and heavy duty cone crushers in the market today. Specifically aimed at large scale aggregates producers, the QH441 has been designed utilizing the latest technology to ensure uninterrupted productivity and minimal operator intervention.
Powered by a diesel engine with direct drive to ensure maximum power and fuel efficiency, it sets new standards in throughput, reduction ratios and gives excellent product shape. Available with a choice of six crushing chambers and a variety of bush settings, it stands as one of the most reliable, versatile and productive cone crushers in the market today.
- The chassis is constructed from a heavy duty ‘I’ beam to ensure maximum durability.
- Heavy duty, hydraulically positioned feed conveyor with wear resistant liners.
- Up and over metal detector to provide ultimate cone protection from tramp material.
- Automated variable speed feed conveyor to ensure maximum production, reduction and shape.
- Remote camera viewing the crushing chamber ensures full visibility without the need to access the machine.
- 13 litre diesel engine with direct drive to ensure maximum power delivery and fuel efficiency.
- The machine is designed for ease of mobility, for rapid set up time and transportation.
- The QH441 is fitted with the CH440 Sandvik cone which has a choice of six concaves and a CSS range of 8 mm to 48 mm allowing a feed size of up to 215 mm
- Capable of up to 388 TPH.
- 8 available bush settings to give an eccentric throw range from 16 mm to 44 mm.
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments with a 50°C ambient temperature capability with just a lubrication oil change.
- This flexibility makes the Sandvik cone crusher one of the most versatile tracked machines on the market to suit the most arduous application requirements.
Equipment: Sandvik CH440 Hydrocone
Maximum feed size: 215 mm
Engine: C13 Acert 328 kW
Transport dimensions: 17.21 m (l) - 2.95 m (w) - 3.8 m (h)
Weight: 50.488 kg