The most compact Teletruk 25D/G models offers a maximum lift capacity of 2500 kg, upto a maximum height of 4.00 m, and can lift 1275 kg max at 2 m reach or the far side of a lorry. Designed for the logistics industry in mind.
The JCB 25D 2WD Teletruk is powered by a Perkins 37 kW (50 hp) diesel engine.The JCB 25G 2WD is powered by a Kubota 46 kW (62 hp) LPG engine.The unique telescopic boom from JCB offers many benefits such as:
- Enabling goods to be loaded and unloaded from one side of a lorry bed, saving 50% space within the loading area and eliminating the need for fork extensions, long forks or hydraulic forks.
- Unrivalled visibility due to its none obstructive mast giving a clear view of staff and customers.
- 111 degrees of carriage rotation makes handling of unpalletised goods much easier.
- Access materials stored in the second and third rows in one operation.
- Load and unload into delivery vans more efficiently, reducing material and vehicle damage.
- Through single side loading this eliminates the need to travel around the blindside of lorries.
Models available: 25D 2WD, 25G 2WD
The Teletruk offers typical savings of up to 30% on operating costs compared to a masted forklift truck. This is a result of the typical time, space, and fuel usage savings during single side loading.
Up to 50% yard loading space can be saved. The rest of the space can be utilised for extra storage capcity and there is also no need to spend extra time repositioning vehicles around work yards. In addition to space savings made using the telescopic boom, there is no requirements for costly hydraulic fork extentions that are required on standard forklift trucks.
The 25 models can pick up to 1275kg from the far side of the lorry bed, a more expensive larger sized standard forklift would be required to move the same amount of materials.
Every effort has been made to enhance the ergonomics of the Teletruk, ensuring superb operator comfort throughout the working day and enabling you to get the maximum productivity out of this uniquely versatile machine.
The controls themselves are ergonomically designed with everything in easy reach and a display that is clearly viewed in any light. The JCB Teletruk also features a multifunctional control lever.
The Teletruk offers several cab choices, from simple canopy to fully glazed and low cab option, providing the most comfortable working conditions whatever the climate or conditions.
With no mast blocking the view ahead as on conventional forklifts, the Teletruk's unique side boom provides unrivalled forward visibility. Telescopic forward reach allows you to unload lorries from one side so no forklift movement around the other side of the lorry is required, ensuring pedestrians stay safe and separate.
When a delivery truck has to be parked on the roadside, the Teletruk can carry out all unloading from one side so there is no need to travel into the public highway.
Getting into and out of the JCB Teletruk is also safe and easy, thanks to the wide step and large grip handle.
Capacity at 2m Reach 1275/1400 kg
Maximum Lift Capacity 2500 kg
Maximum Lift Height 4.0 m