Designed to perform. Built to last. Engineered to save fuel
JCB has been building tracked excavators for over 50 years and the new 86C-2 midi excavator is a product of all this experience and insight. It includes the latest Stage V engine and upgrades to machine performance, comfort and ease of use. This is on top of industry-leading fuel efficiency, safety and durability.
Customers quite rightly demand good quality, reliable and durable machines that stand the test of time. The latest 86C-2 midi excavator is designed to be robust, strong and durable without compromising performance.
- 100% steel bodywork and bushed dig end make it strong & easy to repair.
- Heavy-duty kingposts with durable re-bushable pivots.
- Heavy-duty boom cylinder guards provide protection against damage.
- Durable heavy-duty H-frame undercarriage.
JCB’s 86C-2 boasts the new Stage V engine and is a highly productive midi digger. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds makes for efficient cycles, while a range of brand new innovative features help to get the most from every drop of fuel.
- New Stage V engine for ultimate performance.
- Class-leading tractive effort and tracking speeds.
- Auto kick down motors automatically increase productivity.
- Optional TAB boom for ultimate lift capacity and stability.
The tracked diggers from JCB are designed to give you more than just great performance and long service life. Machines like the 86C-2 midi digger will also provide ultimate value for money, both on and off your working sites.
- One touch idle to preserve fuel
- Four different power bands to control engine speed
- Auto idle to increase fuel efficiency
- Flat glass throughout to minimise replacement costs
JCB believes that a fundamental part of high productivity is a comfy, ergonomic working environment. Consequently, the NEW 86C-2 midi cabs and controls have been upgraded to provide easy to access specialist operator and owner insights, as well as provide a safe and comfortable environment.
- All new instrumentation & 7” portrait screen
- Increased floor space thanks to the new joystick boom swing & aux controls
- New Bluetooth radio, powerful heating & air conditioning
- Complete command of hydraulics through the electro-proportional controls
Maximum Dig Depth 4,635 m
Maximum Dump Height 5,395 m
Operating Weight 8600 kg