Upgraded with Stage V Engine
The new JCB 85Z-2 is the result of over 50 years of experience and insight building tracked excavators. This new machine features the latest Stage V engine along with upgrades to machine performance, comfort and ease of use. All this on top of industry-leading fuel efficiency, safety and durability.
The new Stage V 85Z-2 midi excavator has been designed and built to be extremely strong and durable without compromise on performance.
- 100% steel bodywork and bushed dig end make it strong and easy to repair.
- Heavy-duty kingposts with durable re-bushable pivots.
- Heavy-duty boom cylinder guards help protect against damage.
- Durable four plate dipper design.
The new JCB 85Z-2 boasts the new Stage V engine, making it a highly productive and efficient midi excavator. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds make for efficient cycles, while a range of new innovative features help squeeze even more from every drop of fuel.
- New Stage V engine provides increased performance.
- Class-leading tractive effort and tracking speeds.
- Auto kick down motors automatically improve productivity.
- Optional TAB boom for greater lift capacity and stability.
Whether you’re a rental company or contractor, all our midi excavators are designed to give you great performance and a long service life. With the 85Z-2 midi digger, you also benefit from industry-leading fuel efficiency and real value for money, both on and off site.
- One touch idle helps preserve fuel.
- Four different power bands for controllable engine speed.
- Auto idle feature increases fuel efficiency.
- Flat glass throughout minimises replacement costs.
It’s widely acknowledged that a comfortable operator is a productive operator. Even more so when you add easy to use controls into that working environment. That’s why the new 85Z-2 midi cab and controls have been upgraded to provide the ultimate working experience.
- All new instrumentation including a 7” vertical portrait screen.
- New joystick boom swing & aux controls provide increased floor space.
- Lower cab noise levels.
- Rotary control dial and membrane switch.
Maximum Dig Depth 3,899 m
Maximum Dump Height 4,946 m
Operating Weight 8.300 kg