Electric Mini Excavator
JCB is leading the way in clean technology and reducing harmful emissions. That’s why JCB is introducing JCB E-TECH, a new generation of electric products with zero emissions at point of use that don’t compromise on performance. The new 19C-1E is the first of the electric generation and the industry’s first fully electric mini excavator. It lets you do a full day’s work on a single charge, giving you access to a whole new world of possibilities.
The new 19C-1E gives you the freedom to work anywhere, anytime with quick charging and long battery life.
- The machine’s 3 battery pack lets you work for a full day on a single charge.
- If the machine is left on but not working, the battery will last up to 120 hours.
- Keep check of the battery status via a gauge on the instrument panel.
- 3 charging options: 110V, 230V and 415V let you get to work when and where it suits.
The new 19C-1E has maintenance free batteries, needs minimal daily checks and requires less servicing, saving rental companies, hirers and owner operators time and money.
- Electricity is a lot cheaper than fossil fuel.
- No engine and associated items significantly reduce servicing time and equipment.
- No need for emissions extraction saves on wages and equipment.
- No engine liquids to check saves you time and money.
The new 19C-1E has low noise levels, making it ideal for urban areas and indoor working, allowing better communication with co-workers.
- Noise at the operator station is a huge 10 dB less than the diesel version.
- The 19C-1E is fitted with a blue light indicator to show the machine is running.
- Allows for ‘out-of-hours’ working, to maximise time on site and speed up the job.
- Three single ﬂanged bottom rollers allied with short pitch tracks ensure a quiet, smooth ride.
Operating Weight: 1.862 kg
Max. Dig Depth: 2,8 m
Max. Dump Height: 2,8 m