New upgraded midi excavator
Over 50 years of experience and insight have helped in building the new JCB 90Z-2 midi excavator. It has the latest Stage V engine plus upgrades to machine performance, comfort and ease of use. All this on top of industry-leading fuel efficiency, safety and durability.
All customers want high quality, reliable and durable machines that will stand the test of time. That’s why the new Stage V 90Z-2 midi excavator is designed and built to be robust, using strong, reliable components.
- 100% steel bodywork and bushed dig end.
- Heavy-duty kingposts and heavy-duty boom cylinder guards provide protection against damage.
- Durable four plate dipper design.
- Improved dig end hoses and harness routing.
The new 90Z-2 features the new Stage V engine with no compromise on performance. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds makes for efficient cycles, while new innovative features help you get the most from every drop of fuel.
- New Stage V engine provides greater performance.
- Enjoy class-leading tractive effort and tracking speeds.
- Auto kick down motors automatically increase productivity.
- New dig depth control feature lets you work more efficiently.
Whether you’re a rental company or contractor, JCB midi excavators are designed to give you more than just great performance and a long service life. The 90Z-2 midi digger also gives you industry-leading fuel efficiency and offers real value for money.
- One touch idle and auto idle features helps control fuel efficiency.
- Four different power bands help you control engine speed.
- Flat glass throughout lowers replacement costs.
- Long 500 hour greasing intervals reduce servicing costs.
JCB believe that having a comfortable, easy to use working environment makes for a more productive operator. That’s why the new 90Z-2 midi digger’s cab and controls have been upgraded with easy to see information and easy to use controls along with extra safety and comfort features.
- New easy to read and use 7” upright display screen.
- Total command of hydraulics through electro-proportional controls.
- Lower in- cab noise levels.
- New joystick boom swing and aux controls provide extra floor space.
Maximum Dig Depth 4,668 m
Maximum Dump Height 5,32 m
Operating Weight 8923 kg