Rotating telescopic handler
The RTH range we developed and designed is the result of years of expertise and research. This range must in fact reflect and satisfy all the needs of our customer and their request for trustworthy and high performances machines.
Our machines are built to grant the best standards in terms of quality, safety and reliability. Only the best component are fitted in our machines and only the best materials are used to achieve the best performances. We also provide a very versatile machine, that can be equipped following the customer’s needs.
Magni Telescopic Handlers offers a choice between Deutz or JCB engines on Smart and Smart S model and a choice between Mercedes or JCB on S model.
The latest generation electronically controlled Bosch Rexroth transmission ensures fast driving on the roads (40km/h) with fuel consumption reduced by 10/15%.
The Load Sensing hydraulic circuit includes a Bosch Rexroth main variable displacement pump, a SIL 2 latest generation Danfoss valve system with electro-proportional control and instantaneous spool position detection in accordance with standard EN 13489 concerning the safety of electronic controls.
Made of high tension steel, the boom is extremely sturdy but light to improve lifting performances. All hoses are placed inside the boom, in a protected position, with a patented system of extension and retraction.
The innovative design of Magni Cab is the result of years of experience in the field and a constant and mutual relationship between final user and manufacturer; that grants to operators the best working conditions:
- Full visibility cab with glazed surface for optimal sight of load in any position and hi-tech touch screen display;
- 100% inlet air filtration with a powerful ventilation system (240 m3/h) in accordance with ISO 10263 standards, to grant safety even in polluted and dusty environments;
- Standard air conditioning and heating;
- FOPS/ROPS type-approval;
- Prefect driving positions, thanks to the movable steering column;
- 2 Danfoss multifunction joysticks connected via CAN BUS for all the movements of the turret, boom and attachments to grant movements' precision and accuracy.
- Machine controls are grouped on our MCTS system which is a dynamic touch screen interface to the operator and allows controlling every function of the machine through 5 simple and intuitive pages.
- In alternative the system is manageable also through an easy to use joystick.
Maximum Engine Power from 93 to 170 kW
Maximum Lift Capacity from 4999 to 5999 kg
Maximum Lift Height form 18 to 39 m