Strong reliable machines
Bell ADT engineering brings together the very best in power and drivetrain technology and efficient, innovative design.
This is not an overnight phenomenon. It has evolved through several generations of strong reliable trucks. Trucks built on the vision of combining the best of the best in components and design, creates lasting value.
Built for the long run and lowest cost per tonne:
Trucks are our business, we design them as dynamic vehicles that more than doubles its weight when loaded, experience in the harshest environments (mining in Africa, Russia and Austrailia) and reacting to customer feedback enables Bell to evolve our trucks with industry leading technology and reliability built in.
From the first day on the job Bell ADT’s will deliver extra production economically with a long life ahead. The bottom line - absolutely the lowest cost per tonne in the business.
- Economical to operate. Modern high performance diesel engine combined with an efficient drivetrain ensures Bell trucks provide excellent tonnes per litre ratios
- Finite element analysis, computer simulation and high strength lightweight steel ensure efficient design for lowest ground bearing pressure and best flotation
- Bell trucks feature drivetrains selected from the world’s leading manufacturers. The result is maximum long term value for owners
- Keyless start means only trained operators can start the machine and ensures site security
- Bell trucks boost the bottom line – by delivering absolutely the lowest cost per tonne
- On board weighing as Standard
- Fleetm@tic provides up-to date operational data for desk-top management of your fleet
Gross power 210 kW
Operating mass Empty 19660 kg
Operating mass Loaded 43660 kg
Rated payload 24000 kg
2:1 heaped capacity 15 m3